buy Warzone and Chronopia in Poland

Hier können Käufe und Verkäufe von TableTop Material auf privater Basis auf eigenes Risiko getätigt werden.

Moderator: Coki

Antworten
aro_consulting
Sklave
Sklave

buy Warzone and Chronopia in Poland

Beitrag von aro_consulting »

Hi,
My name is Olaf. I am from Poland. I have big stock of Warzone and Chronopia products in highly competetive prices. If you are interested or looking for figures do not hesitate to contact me on: aro_consulting@o2.pl . I can easly send you the whole list of figures that I own. Now Poland is in EU so I am selling figures from Poland to many European countries without any problems.
Sky is the limit !
Olaf
Olaf Dabrowski
Coki
Gott :) (Admin)
Beitrag von Coki »

Hi Olaf

I moved your threads in the right board.
Can you send me a list about yours chronopia figures and the prices? ( webmaster@kerlin.de )

regards,

Coki
Meine Armeen: :ers: :schlange: :sch: :styg: :dunklenhauer: :sdk: :lak: :sum:
Bemalte Modelle 2024: 3 /3 / 9, 2023: 214 / 150 ('23: 214; '22: 31; '21: 260; ''20: 315)
aro_consulting
Sklave
Sklave

Many thnx Coki, list already sent
Olaf
Olaf Dabrowski
aro_consulting
Sklave
Sklave

How do you like it Coki ? In Poland players are very happy with it and more and more new players joined a game. Same in Czech Rep.
Olaf
Olaf Dabrowski
Coki
Beitrag von Coki »

Nice, nice :)
But i buy in the last week / months to many figures (poor example 10 boxes from Prince August). I think, i will buy few blister in november or december. I hope thats not a problem.

I host the list under this url: http://www.chronopia-deutschland.de/pic/wz_chr_list.xls .

Coki
Meine Armeen: :ers: :schlange: :sch: :styg: :dunklenhauer: :sdk: :lak: :sum:
Bemalte Modelle 2024: 3 /3 / 9, 2023: 214 / 150 ('23: 214; '22: 31; '21: 260; ''20: 315)
aro_consulting
Sklave
Sklave

Thnx Coki !
It is not problem, maybe other players will find something interesting on the list. Polish players sending me so many e-mails daily so I have a lot to do on Polish market :D
But you never know ...... I was pretty suprised when orders from Czech, Italy and UK were placed. That is why I contacted Deutschland web as well.
Have a nice day!
Olaf
Olaf Dabrowski
Ruther
Halb-Gott (Moderator)
Halb-Gott (Moderator)
Beitrag von Ruther »

I just read the list. Very nice stuff :D . I will definatly get me some stuff from you sometimes (the money ya know ;) )
Ich ertrage, dass ich verarscht werde, aber das Niveau auf dem das geschieht ist beleidigend!

Meine Armeen: :ers: :lak: :sdk: :sch: :styg: :sum: :imperial: :darklegion: :darkeden: :capitol: :bauhaus:
aro_consulting
Sklave
Sklave

Looks great Ruther! Do not worry stocks are high so you do not have to haurry with order :D
Olaf Dabrowski
aro_consulting
Sklave
Sklave

I have pleasure to inform all Forum Members that on Thursday first, historical shipment with Chronopia and Warzone figures was sent to Germany :) I hope Philipp will be contented ......
CONGRATULATIONS !!!!
Olaf
Olaf Dabrowski
aro_consulting
Sklave
Sklave

Happy New Year for Chronopia/Warzone Community !!!!

I would like to wish all of you a really good Year 2007 and all the best in your private life!
For those who I had succesful transactions in 2006 - I would like to thank for it and inform that I still have big stocks of Warzone and Chronopia miniatures in highly competetive prices. Right now I am working on some special offers for German market - you will be informed about it in second half of January.
Transport is not a case when shipping to Germany, both post and couriers work perfectly.
I am counting on very good 2007 with a lot of happy German palyers ! :)
Olaf
Warsaw
Olaf Dabrowski
Aldrien
Knecht
Knecht

Beitrag von Aldrien »

Thanks!
I have recieved figures from you and I am very happy!
Perfect condition blisters!
Ruther
Halb-Gott (Moderator)
Halb-Gott (Moderator)
Beitrag von Ruther »

Ich ertrage, dass ich verarscht werde, aber das Niveau auf dem das geschieht ist beleidigend!

Meine Armeen: :ers: :lak: :sdk: :sch: :styg: :sum: :imperial: :darklegion: :darkeden: :capitol: :bauhaus:
Antworten