Spieler in Hamburg?(English)

Dieses Forum ist für alles gedacht, was nicht unmittelbar mit dem Thema Chronopia und Warzone zu tun hat.

Moderator: Coki

Antworten
Wagesofsin
Sklave
Sklave

Spieler in Hamburg?(English)

Beitrag von Wagesofsin »

Hello! I am a miniature gamer who has recently moved to Hamburg from the USA. I was wondering what games are most popular in Germany and where you guys play these games?

I am 18 and have miniatures for many games(though i still need to paint most of them). For Chronopia I have Blackbloods, Swamp Goblins, and Dwarves. For Warzone I have Imperials and some tribes of earth. The other miniatures I have are for Void, Confrontation, Warmachine, Warhammer 40k, Warhammer fantasy, Necromunda, Mordheim, and a few others.

I cant speak german yet, but I am learning slowly. Also I have to wait for my miniatures to arrive from America and I won't have access to the internet for a while, so my replies will be a little slow.(I am using the internet in the Library right now).

By the way, where do you guys buy your chronopia\warzone? I only know of the Games Workshop store and the other store which is near it.

-Robert
Coki
Gott :) (Admin)
Gott :) (Admin)
Beitrag von Coki »

Hi Robert :)

I live in Hamburg but my english is very... hmm.. bad? ^^

I play many Games (WHFB, W40k, Chronopia, Classic BattleTech and more) but i haven´t time to play it. Most of the time i destroy the miniature with my painting style :D.

Hamburg is the best choice. They have the most Fantasyshops in a City in Germany. In the most of them can you play.

For Example:
> Das Drachenei (Underground Station "Wartenau" - U1)
> Haus der Fantasie (Underground Station "Borgweg" U3)
> Spieleland Hamburg (Underground Station "Stephansplatz" U1)
--> In the near is the Games Workshop Shop.
> Zauberstein (Underground Station "Elbgaustrasse") (+5 Min. to go)

Any Shop´s are only Salesshops.
For Example:
> Dragonworld (Underground Station "Ohlsdorf" S1)
> Andere Welten (Street: "Grindelallee")
and many more.

The popular Games in Germany:
> Warhammer Fantasy BAttle (GW)
> Warhammer 40.000 (GW)
> Confrontation (Rackham)
> Void (i-Kore)
> Mage Knight (Wizkids)
> MW: Dark Age (WizKids)

Chronopia and Warzone are more or less death in Germany, but few Chronopia and Warzone Player gives in Hamburg.
I play only rarely, but Green_Knight, a Crusader from Excelsior lives in the North from Hamburg. He organizied a Chronopia Tournament next Year on the Adventure Con. It is a Convention in Hamburg im February.

To buy the Chr. and Wz. Miniatures.
In Hamburg gives a Fantasy Shop they have the Figures in her Onliine Shop. The Shop is Haus der Fantasie (Borgweg U1).
The most buys the Figures with Welt der Spiele. WDS is a Company they imported the Excelsior´s Products. ;)

I hope you can read my bad english :evil:

Coki
Meine Armeen: :ers: :schlange: :sch: :styg: :dunklenhauer: :sdk: :lak: :sum:
Bemalte Modelle 2024: 3 /3 / 9, 2023: 214 / 150 ('23: 214; '22: 31; '21: 260; ''20: 315)
Wagesofsin
Sklave
Sklave

:)

Beitrag von Wagesofsin »

Ah well, few players are better than no players. I was hoping Chron\WZ would be more popular but that's life. I also have many Void miniatures and am glad to hear that Void has some popularity here. Still waiting for my miniatures though, I should get them by next week.

-Robert ;)
Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

HI!
Iam from Hamburg too...
I play WHFB and 40K...
If you want to i can name some locations, where you can play some wargames. Some friends me made a club or call it clan if u want to :ok: ...
The others speak english in a better way so you could come and look at what we do and join some games...

cu :ok:
Wagesofsin
Sklave
Sklave

Beitrag von Wagesofsin »

@Gast: Hell, I'll play anygame as long as there are players. Though I quit WH40k and WHFB a while ago(selling mostl of my minis), I eventually wanted to get back in and am slowly building up a Sister of Battle army for 40k and want to start Orcs& goblins for WHFB. When I get finished with them(and when codex:Witchhunters comes out) I'll gladly start playing regularly.
Antworten